ICNY: 5 must-see sessions for agents at Inman Connect New York
Inman Connect New York is where you need to be to get your real estate business on the fast track. OIn just days, you can form strategic partnerships, develop lucrative referrals, and gain insight into how new technologies are transforming the industry.
Inman Connect New York is just four weeks away. It can be a bit overwhelming trying to decide which sessions to attend if you’ve never been to ICNY, so here’s a breakdown of some of the most impactful sessions for agents. Write them down in your diary and be sure to catch them.
5 must-see sessions for agents at Inman Connect New York, April 19-21:
- Personal Branding Tips for the Modern Realtor with Ryan Serhant, CEO and Founder of SERHANT. The real estate marketing master shares simple tips for building a personal brand that will drive your business forward, attract leads, and foster personal development.
- On a mission to make home ownership more accessible with Adena Hefets, co-founder and CEO of Divvy Homes, and Wei Gan, CTO and co-founder of Ribbon. Cash offers and alternative financing models are changing the way real estate transactions take place. Find out what comes next and how agents can be part of the movement during this very informative session.
- What’s next for the real estate industry? with Ryan Schneider, CEO and President of Realogy. Hear Brad Inman sit down with the executive of the nation’s largest residential real estate company to sort through the industry’s biggest opportunities, challenges and next steps.
- The Metaverse, Stocks, and Massive Growth Goals: What It All Means with Glenn Sanford, Chairman, CEO and Founder of eXp World Holdings. Listen to Glenn and Brad Inman for an unmissable conversation about the future of technology, the possibility of achieving massive growth targets, and where the industry is headed in the years to come.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: how technology is transforming the real estate industry with Bridget Frey, CTO at Redfin and one of the brightest minds in tech. She’ll explain how the industry is changing, what’s left to do, and what new technology trends will impact your business in 2022 and beyond.
These are just a few of the enlightening sessions you can attend when you join us in April at Inman Connect New York.
Can’t attend in person? Sign up to participate virtually! You’ll still reap the benefits of impactful sessions with key industry players, great takeaways that you can immediately implement in your business, and virtual networking opportunities. Register for a virtual ticket.
If you’re serious about growing your real estate business, no other event has the power to expand your knowledge and put the right tools in your hands quite like Inman Connect New York. When you attend ICNY, you’ll gain valuable insight and the confidence to get more listings and close more deals in your real estate industry.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Find out what some former participants had to say…
“Best of the best! So much relevant and useful information from the presenters. The positive energy and all the networking between the attendees was addicting. –Kinga Mills, Hawaii Life
“My go-to place to stay ahead of the competition.–Joe Montaleone, Century 21 Showtime Realty Ltd.
“I walked away with some game-changing WOW nuggets for my sales business that I haven’t heard anywhere else.” –Shannon Buss, Randall Realtors
“Over the years I have come to depend on in man events to ensure I keep my finger on what’s current and emerging within our industry, coupled with building relationships nationwide that allow me to deliver an even stronger customer experience. Thank you Inman!” – Stacey Sun, WEST, a Williston Financial Group company
“Inman Connect helps me stay on top of the real estate industry and the changes we are currently experiencing.”– Laurie Dau, ONE real estate group
Plus, it’s the 25th anniversary of Inman Connect. It means even more WOW with exclusive extras like an Instagram-worthy interactive photo experience, treasure hunt with premium prizes and more.
Join thousands of real estate professionals already registered.
Want to get the latest news from Inman Events straight to your inbox? Join the list.