An education center will host online university planning sessions
The Maine Educational Opportunity Center plans to host free personalized virtual sessions for adults 19 and older looking for a new career or returning to graduate school.
Essential elements of collegial planning:
• Monday October 25 at 9:00 am;
• Wednesday, October 27, at 9 am;
• Thursday October 28 at 9:00 am;
• Friday October 29 at 9:00 am;
• Monday November 1st at 9 am and 10 am;
• Tuesday November 2 at 9 am and 10 am;
• Wednesday November 3 at 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.
• Friday November 5 at 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.
• Monday October 25 at 10 a.m.
• Wednesday October 27 at 10 a.m.
• Thursday October 28 at 10 a.m.
• Friday October 29 at 10 a.m.
The center is fully funded by the US Department of Education. The program helps qualified adults make the transition to a new career and relevant degrees. Staff provide one-on-one assistance with career planning, cumulative credentials, FAFSA completion, rehabilitation of delinquent loans, and finding appropriate funding for their studies.
The session lasts about an hour. Registration is encouraged.
All services provided by MEOC are free. If these times do not match a schedule, contact the center to explore the options. All sessions are subject to change.
To register or for more information, call 800-281-3703 or visit meoc.maine.edu.
Volunteers from the Waterville area hospice will provide facilitator training